Since Christmas is fast approaching, I thought I'd throw a few gift ideas out there. I personally love browsing Etsy and buying myself bits and pieces from there, so these gifts are a from a combination of both there and Not on the High Street. It's always nice to have something a little different that isn't from your standard high street shops, right?
Silver Stars Ear Studs | iPad Cover | Fox Scarf | Walt Disney Dreams Quote Print | Fox Gloves | Heart Canvas Makeup Bag
Coming up are gifts for the men, but that's a sliiightly more difficult category. Do we all struggle with presents for men, or is it just me?



The star studs are so incredibly beautiful!
ReplyDeletenueyork.blogspot.com
Those earrings are so, so darling!
ReplyDeleteLove the earrings, I've not seen any like that before :)
ReplyDeletexxx Claire
http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/
I just want everything that is on this. Those earrings are perfection.
ReplyDelete