Say hello to the cutest lip product I have in my collection!
Tony Moly is a Korean cosmetics brand that I was very unfamiliar with before I decided to browse around Amelia's shop, but once I noticed these I knew I had to add one to my lip collection. The Petite Bunny Gloss Bars are a tinted lip balm, and because of this I wasn't really expecting all that much from them.
I decided to go for the brightest pink there was available, the apple scented lip balm. With it coming over from Korea, I was expecting shipping to cost a bomb and the delivery time to be weeks, however in total the cost of everything came to £7.72 and it arrived in the post 8 days later.
As it turns out, this was surprisingly pigmented! The creamy formula makes it easy to apply, and helps to keep them hydrated during the day. Without eating or drinking, I found that it lasted a good four hours on the lips, although this goes down to about 2-3 when you are. I'm really impressed so far and will be ordering the peach lip balm in the near future!
Have you tried anything from Tony Moly before?



awww!this is definitely the cutest lip product ive seen abd the colour looks great! x
ReplyDeleteI love it! It's so glossy and pigmented and such a nice size for trawling around in your handbag! x
DeleteI love it! I will have to get some Tony Moly goodies once my ban is over :) Oh, and I love your photos! x
ReplyDeleteIf you look on eBay you can get them for really cheap! Think these are around £3.70! Thanks Sandra :) x
DeleteI LOVE Tony Moly, my best friend is going to uni to study korean language studies (or something along those lines) and she is going to Korea every few months so she picked me up a bunch of Tony Moly stuff. I'm so happy someone else knows about this brand! I'd highly recommend their concealer (its literally the only thing that covers these old bags) and their BB Cream too. This looks great, so so cute! Might ask her to look out for this too :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely adding these to my list, I can't get over their prices and packaging!
DeleteThis is the cutest lip balm I have ever seen!!! xx
ReplyDeleteAbby | Beauty and a Blogger
Their other products are equally as cute! I was like a kid in a candy shop when I was browsing eBay! xx
DeleteI haven't tried them but I've seen photo's of these on Tumblr and they are incredibly cute. It's nice to see that they are actually pretty pigmented too! xxx
ReplyDeleteI actually only bought it for the novelty packaging but I was so pleased that it's a great quality product as well! xx
DeleteAhhhh it's so cute! I love eastern makeup but have no idea which online shop to buy from.
ReplyDeleteTry eBay! This seller has them for really cheap! x
DeleteI actually ordered two of these (on eBay) last week, can't wait for them to arrive! x
ReplyDeleteOooh, hope you like them! x
DeleteI think I love this just for the packaging alone!
ReplyDeleteLeanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x
Me too, but the product is surprisingly good! xx
DeleteLove the packaging, will definitely try them out since they're so cheap :)
ReplyDeleteIf you do I'd love to know what you think! :)
DeleteI love these packaging straight out! I would buy it for just that and they are so cheap. I hope they do a nudey colour :) x
ReplyDeleteYou should take a look at the Neon Yellow shade, it looks intimidating but the swatches I've seen look nudeish! x
DeleteI saw these when i was in Hong Kong last year. Tony Moly packaging are so cute~ which is why i was drawn to them in the first place haha. I wanted to buy everything on their stand, but i limited myself to one of their solid perfume sticks that they do and it is in an adorable bunny design packaging. This lip product is so cute and looks so moisturising on the lips~ Definitely need to bag myself more of their products when i'm next in Asia X x X x
ReplyDeleteTheir perfume sticks look so cute! You should definitely pick some more up, such good quality! xx
DeleteI adore the look of this, the packaging is cute and I love that balmy looking colour it's given - new follower! x
ReplyDeletewww.livingwitholivia.com
Thanks Olivia! x
DeleteThe packaging is so adorable!
ReplyDeletethoughtsfromanothergirl.blogspot.com
The bunny packaging is insanely cute!
ReplyDeletewow this is the CUTEST beauty product! Very jealous. You've got a new follower :)
ReplyDeleteRachel xx
I've just started my blog so it would be great if you could check it out :D
pillar-boxpost.blogspot.com
Thanks Rachel :) x
DeleteAwww that's so cute! Loving the shade too!
ReplyDeleteI once tried a Tony Moly Bubble hair color but unfortunately, I didn't like the product that much
Armed With Style
Ah that's such a shame! I suppose all brands have their downfalls though!
DeleteI love the packaging! very cute, the shade is nice too :)
ReplyDeleteI love the shade, it's great for a pop of colour :)
DeleteThat is definitely the cutest lipgloss ever, haha! ;)
ReplyDeleteI really want one of those, looks amazing!
xo
nathalista.blogspot.com
I think you can get them for around £3.70 with free delivery on eBay, so it definitely won't break the bank! x
DeleteThis is so cute!
ReplyDeletexx
M.E.
http://mindyerazo.com
OMG this is SO cute! Utterly adorable and good to hear it's a good product too! x
ReplyDeleteEvelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves
I'm so desperate to pick up more from them, but I need to resist haha! x
DeleteSo sweet and sounds like a really lovely product! The shade is gorgeous and it's great that it only took 8 days at that price to ship - really tempted to buy one! :) x
ReplyDeleteThey're such perfect little everyday products, I always end up slapping this on when my lipstick wears off :) x
Deletethat colour is lush!
ReplyDeleteand the packaging is so cute
xo
All of the colours from the range look fab! x
DeleteSooooooooooo cute! :D X
ReplyDeleteHaha, I can't get over it! x
DeleteOh wow, so cute! I need to find myself one (or more)
ReplyDeletetashaajaynee.blogspot.co.uk
xxx