Just a short and sweet post here. Yesterday my little blog turned one year old! I can't believe I have been blogging for a year, it's totally flew by. I can't say it's changed my life as much as it has for others but I've made some great friends through it and learned so much.
So really I just want to thank you all for following and continuing to read and comment on my posts, and here's hopefully to another year!
aww happy blog birthday! mine just turned one too! bring on the next year :)
ReplyDeleteCharlie xx
Thanks Charlie, happy blog birthday to you too! xx
DeleteHappy blog birthday Amy! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks lovely <3
Deletehappy birthday to your blog! :)))
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel :)
DeleteHappy blog birthday. x
ReplyDeleteHappy blog birthday :D
ReplyDeleteHappy blog birthday Amy!!! <3
ReplyDeleteCassie
thriftthick.blogspot.com
Thanks Cassie! <3
Deletehappy blog birthday!! Your blog is amazing, keep it up :D xx
ReplyDeleteAww thanks Claudia! xx
DeleteA little belated but Happy Blog Birthday! :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday :)
ReplyDeletehttp://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/