After having a rummage through my makeup I discovered some great bits that don't actually get a lot of use from me, so I thought I'd put together another blog sale. Please read the information below before buying.
Info:
- First come first served.
- As soon as a product has sold, I will update this page.
- Please leave your PayPal email address in the comments, or send me an email at amy@paintpotted.co.uk if you prefer not to disclose it.
- Please pay within 24hrs of receiving the invoice, or the product will go to another person.
- An email will be sent once products are posted.
- Postage is £2.50 and 50p per additional item.
- I have provided links to swatches underneath the photos, however if you purchase and find it does not meet your expectations I cannot be held responsible.
Happy shopping!
L'Oreal Black Crystals Super Liner £2 - Never Used
Look Beauty Make Me Blush in Flirt (swatches here) £3 - Used Twice
This Works Perfect Legs Skin Miracle 50ml £3 - Used Once
Rimmel Trendspotting £1.50 | No7 Me! Me! Me! 50p | Barry M LE2013 50p | Butter London West End Wonderland £5.00
Avon Smitten Red £2.00 | Laura Mercier Sweetheart Lip Glace £3.00 | Benefit Cha Cha Tint 50p | Revlon Gothic Balm Stain £2.00
Ciate Pocket Money £2.00 | Barry M Pink Sapphire Glitter 50p | Rimmel Disco Ball 50p
Nails Inc Peach Sorbet £2.00 | Revlon Strawberry Cream £2.00 | Revlon Tropical Temptation £2.00







Hiya
ReplyDeleteOoh great sale :)
If still available could I get the Chanel Lipstick, the Rimmel Apocalips and the Max Factor Varnishes please.
Email is allsugaredandspiced@gmail.com
prettylittleus
Kate xx
Can I have:
ReplyDeleteThe dainty doll blush
the laura mercier palette
Nars Deep Throat
britishbeautyjunkieblog@gmail.com
Thank you lovely xxx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete