It's not too often I pop a post up over the weekend, but I thought I'd let you all know that with this month's Glamour magazine you get a choice of £4 Percy & Reed products for only £2! You can either pick up the 100ml shampoo or conditioner (so rather generous sizing), 100ml finishing polish or the 30ml volumising oil. Or collect all four!
I picked up the shampoo as I know I'll get more use out of it than I will the others. I also spotted a Neal's Yard hand cream in with Marie Claire magazine, but with my current stash of hand cream I really don't need any more. Have you picked up any magazine freebies this month?


Oooo gotta love a good freebie (especially when you get a choice between products!)!! I wish the US offered more (if any) freebies with magazine purchases but it really never happens :(
ReplyDeleteCassie
thriftthick.blogspot.com
Freebies are the only reason I buy magazines haha, it's a shame the US don't offer them because it seems their sales boost loads!
DeleteI was so close to buying this today, but bought Vogue instead. It's such a good idea though, giving us buyers freebies!! Love your blog!
ReplyDeletexxx
bellasmella.blogspot.com
Thanks Isabella :) xx
DeleteNeed to pick up glamour magazine, I would love to try out Percy and Reed products. xx
ReplyDeleteI'm really liking it so far :) xx
DeleteI'm going to buy them ALLLLLLLLLLLL X
ReplyDeleteFor only £8 why not ;) x
DeleteI was naughty and picked these up! I decided to get the Volumising Oil and my friend got the shampoo & conditioner :) x
ReplyDeleteEvelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves
I'll admit my mam bought mine for me haha! I'd love to know what you think, was debating getting that one myself :) x
DeleteI never usually buy glamour but I always pick up a copy for their freebies! I love it when they do Nails Inc ones!!
ReplyDeleteHannah xx
Their Nails Inc ones are winners for me too. And their Benefit freebies! xx
DeleteI definitely want to pick up the Neal's Yard hand cream in Marie Claire, so many good freebies this month! x
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/