With this month's Glamour magazine comes a choice of four Nails Inc polishes - Glamour Glitter, which is the shade I picked up, St James (red), Elizabeth Street (pale pink) and Motcomb Street (very deep blue/navy).
Glamour Glitter was the only polish that really stood out to me, although I was a tiny bit disappointed with how sparse the glitter is. With a couple of coats it still looks subtle, but a bit more spangly. I've shown the polish layered over (a messy application of) Rimmel's Trend Spotting below.
I'm not really a huge Nails Inc fan to begin with, but it's worth picking up as Glamour magazine only retails for £2. Have you picked up any of the Glamour shades? What are your thoughts, yay or nay?


Oooo I really like this even though its quite discreet (I love me some BIG glitter!) but I think this would be the shade I also pick up :) Glamour has been sold out everywhere for me though :(
ReplyDeleteI'm also a chunky glitter lover, but it looks quite nice :) It's a shame that it's out of stock everywhere though :(
DeleteNever tried Nails Inc nail polishes but they have quite a few lovely colours it seems. Also, generally love a bit of glitter every now and again. LOvely blog! xx
ReplyDeleteYeah, their colours are lovely but the formulas are always a tad on the watery side in my opinion. Thank you xx
DeleteI got the pink nail polish with glamour! Love it :) xx
ReplyDeleteI've just seen some swatches of the pink and it looks lovely! Might have to pick it up xx
Delete