I know, I know - It's not Winter yet. But I'm feeling the cold at the moment and thought I'd match the temperature with my nails. Polishes used are:-
- OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
- OPI - Crown Me Already!
- Rimmel - Disco Ball
I really like how this turned out, and it does look better on the nails than it does on camera. Although I do have a feeling that it's going to take me the rest of 2012 to remove it!

They are lovely! Love the glitter, I may need to buy the rimmel glitter ball xx
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it's only £2.99 so it definitely won't break the bank :) xx
DeleteThese look really pretty :) I think OPI - 'my boyfriend scales well' is going to be a colour that i need to get for the upcoming winter since i do not own a shade that is like this and it looks lovely on the nails. Awwws i love glitter and sparkles for the nails, but it does take so much effort to remove :( Thanks for sharing this gorgeous combination of polishes hehe xxx
ReplyDeleteIt's a gorgeous colour - not brilliant white, it has a really slight tinge of grey in it but it looks fab on it's own and topped with glitter :) I'm really not looking forward to removing it! xxx
DeleteThis is actually so adorable! Reminds me of snowflakes haha. Glad you commented on my blog as I really like yours! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you! Snowflake was the look I was going for :) xx
Deletelov eit,looks amazing :D
ReplyDeleteLove this, it looks great x
ReplyDeleteThank you, was horrible to remove though! xx
DeleteI love the way your nails came out! Nice post! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/
Even with my stump nail on my ring finger? Haha, thank you! x
DeleteThat's so pretty :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/
Thanks Evelyn :) x
DeleteThis trio is really pretty. I love OPI polishes - they are such great quality <3 xx
ReplyDeleteahhhh i think i need this! this is the second post i've seen within an hour of my boyfriend scales walls! xx
ReplyDeleteWoww these look so amazing! You have gorgeous nails :)x
ReplyDelete