Clarins Odyssey Eye Quartet £30 | Cath Kidston iPhone Case £14.95 | Jacquard Heart Hot Water Bottle £12.00 | Topshop Teddy Robe £32.00 | Ciccia Kindle Case £35 | Red Velvet Yankee Candle £9.95
I love buying for Christmas, so I thought I'd put a little series together to showcase some potential gifts for him and her etc. Today's post features gifts for her. I'd personally love to receive any of these, how cute is the Kindle cover?!

Teddy robe will be adorable! :DD
ReplyDeleteIt looks so comfy!
DeleteWow the Clarin's make up palette is gorgeous, my make up isn't as fancy as that! I love the gold/bronze shade.
ReplyDeleteOh I know, it's been on my wishlist ever since it's release! As a gift I think the price is totally justifiable, I don't think I've ever seen a palette as luxurious looking as this!
Deletethat hot water bottle cover is the cutest! :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
ReplyDeletewww.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae
Yes, Yankee candles! They're a wonderful gift and oh so simple :) definitely putting them on my personal Christmas list! xoxo
ReplyDelete