I've seen this dress floating around on a few blogs recently, and while I was in Debenhams today I thought I'd hunt it out and try it on. I left the store without it, but I'm having second thoughts on whether I should have bought it or not. The dress retails for £36 and is available at Debenhams.
What do you think? Should I order it online or just leave it?

i think the dress suits you really well, dear :) really like the shape of it and I bet it's perfect for summer, dear :))
ReplyDeletexoxo FlirtingwithFashion
BUYYYYY it looks laaaavly! xo
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing! Definitely BUY!!! :) x
ReplyDeleteI love this dress, perfect for summer drinks! x
ReplyDeletewww.belleamourx.blogspot.co.uk
Buy it! It looks so amazing on you, seriously!
ReplyDeleteI think its lovely on you. if we had a Debenhams here in Spain I would defo get one too.
ReplyDeleteWe followed :D
http://fibiandtaniscorner.blogspot.com.es/
Fibi
buy it! it looks great x
ReplyDeleteBuy it! It's such an adorable dress, I almost bought it myself, but my friend got it as a birthday present, so I thought I'd better leave it..
ReplyDeleteLovely blog by the way, following :)
x
almostemilyjane.blogspot.com
It looks cute! I would buy it if I was you.
ReplyDeleteThe dress is just gorgeous! you're such a doll, Amy;-)
ReplyDeleteYou should buy it - you look gorgeous!! I like your haircut too. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's such a pretty colour, very summery, tempted myself! Lovely blog love the design x
ReplyDeleteThat dress is soo cute, suits you :) x
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteCome and visit my Blog :)
http://fashioncupcake-sinchen.blogspot.de/
Thanks for the comments! I did end up buying the dress - then I seen it on sale for £28.50! xx
ReplyDelete