01. Perfume Bottle £6 ~ 02. Sheep Hottie £8 ~ 03. Cath Kidston Mirror £2.50 ~ 04. Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows £8 ~ 05. Reindeer Chocolate £6.50 ~ 06. Teacup Candle £8 ~ 07. Bomb Cosmetics Cracker £8.99 ~ 08. Novely Sock Bauble £5 ~ 09. Philosophy Lip Shine £8.50
As Christmas is only a mere two weeks away I thought I'd put together some stocking fillers for her that are all under £10. They're all really lovely gifts that come in at a great price, I'm particularly loving the teacup candle!

I actually want it ALL! xo
ReplyDeleteMe too! Wish I'd come up with all this when I was writing my Christmas list haha! xx
DeleteThat teacup candle really is so cute and lovely!! I wouldn't mind receiving any of these gifts in my stocking; great list :)
ReplyDeleteCassie
thriftthick.blogspot.com
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY WORTH $500!!!
Oh I know, I fancy making a cheeky purchase for myself!
DeleteLove these ideas, the bauble is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteDaniella x
http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk
It was actually a lucky find, it's adorable! x
DeleteMajor chocolate cravings now! Found your blog via tonights #bbloggers - I love it! So so adorable :-)
ReplyDeleteI know, I'd kill for a luxurious hot chocolate haha! Thanks lovely :)
DeleteOh the bath bomb Christmas cracker is such a cool idea! Also the perfume bottle you've picked out is just beautiful too xoxo
ReplyDeletePlus the Bomb Cosmetics bath bombs smell AMAZING! xx
DeleteI love your picks! I love the teacup candle! Very vintage-y :)
ReplyDeletewww.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk
x
Not a bad price either :) x
DeleteSuch great little stocking fillers, I love the sock bauble!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so lovelyyy :) xx
I would have everything here, love them all! I actually bought myself the CK mirror though, such a bargain :D
ReplyDeleteSarah xx
http://fridayisforeverblog.com
For £2.50 you can't really go wrong, especially considering how highly priced other CK items are! xx
Delete